Links from IONEER to other websites
IONEER provides limited external links as a service to our visitors. When you select a link to an external website, you leave IONEER.com site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the external website. IONEER makes use of some third-party sites to provide access to official information that is otherwise available directly from IONEER, and continually reviews these and other external links to assess their ongoing value to the public. Please note, however, that IONEER:
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked external website;
- Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products and services they offer;
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials found in linked websites (you must request authorization from the sponsor of the linked websites if you wish to use copyrighted materials from those sites;
- Is not responsible for transmissions you may receive from external websites; and
- Does not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Links from other websites to TheRhyoliteRidgeProject.com
IONEER does not engage in reciprocal linking arrangements. If you create a link to an IONEER website, you must do so in a manner that does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by IONEER for your enterprise or websites.
- IONEER websites are not archival; links may change and material may be removed without warning;
- Because deep links to pages on IONEER websites may bypass critical instructions and notices to customers, you should take care to link to content’s parent page(s) where relevant notices and instructions may appear; and
- IONEER strongly encourages archival or permanent links to the IONEER home page only.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website without the written permission of IONEER. IONEER neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with IONEER. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, IONEER. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You may download material displayed on the website for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without IONEER’s written permission.
When using IONEER websites, you may encounter documents, illustrations, photographs, or other informational resources contributed or licensed by private individuals, companies, or organizations that may be protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners. IONEER is unable to grant or deny permission for any materials that may be posted on its website for which the copyright is owned by a third party. Should you need copyright permission, you are solely responsible for contacting the copyright owner directly.
Please contact us regarding copyright status before publishing, distributing, or reselling any documents having outside authorship or any images contained on the webpages for this site.
Use of IONEER logo
IONEER does not authorize the use of its logo on any other websites, except where it maintains an official presence on that site.
It is considered a good practice, both academically and editorially, to properly credit the source of any materials not authored by you. Subject to other terms described on this page, you may cite materials obtained from IONEER.com websites using any or all of the following:
- ioneer USA Corporation